Cool whip delight
- 1) 1 cup flour
- 2)1 stick butter
- 2)3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnut
- 4)8 oz cream cheese
- 5)one 8 oz cool whip
- 6)1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 7)2 small instant chocolate pudding
- 8)3 and 1/2 cups milk
- 9)A lasagna tin
- 10)Saran wrap
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1)Mix flour, butter, chopped pecans and/or walnut.Spread like pie crust on bottom of 9*13 inch pan.Bake at 300 F for 30 minutes.Let it cool.
2)Mix one 8 Oz cream cheese, oen 8 oz cool whip, 1/2 cup powdered sugar.Spread over the cooled crust.
3)Use 2 packages small instant chocolate pudding( with 3 and 1/2 cups milk).Spread over cream cheese filling.Cover with saran wrap and chill it in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.Spread 2 (8 oz) cool whip.Chill again.Sprinkle chopped pecans and walnut and chocolate shavings over top before serving.
You'll also love
- Almond Shortbread 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Crinkles 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Baby Back Ribs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Delicious and Healthy Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Shortcut Chocolate Coconut Cream... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- CREAMY CORN SOUP 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.