from betsy low
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- 6 lasagne noodles
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked chopped chicken
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of cheddar soup
- 1 1/2 cup cooked mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped peppers (red, green)
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cook noodles, cook chicken.
in large fry pan cook veggies.
add diced chicken, soups & salsa.
layer 1/2 noodles, 1/2 meat mixture, mozza chese, noodles, meat mixture, cheddar cheese.
cover with foil & cook in oven 40 mins.
uncover & bake 20 mins.
let stand 10 mins.
You'll also love
- Pork Chops with Carolina Rub 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon Terrine Surprise 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Hot wings 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheese Strata 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Vegetable Bayaldi 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crispy Stuffed Mushrooms with Crab 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tamales 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe