Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- chicken wings
- Louisiana hot sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Deep fry chicken
For sauce: mix garlic buttter and hit sauce in a oan for 15 minutes.
Pour over cheicken and bake 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Potato & Tomato Soup 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Deep Fried batter 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Uluntha vadai 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Suhiyan 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Dip 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Savories- Buffalo style wings 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe