- Urad dal- 1 cup
- Green chillies - 4
- Red chillies -2
- Oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak dal for 1/2 hour and grind it with chillies to a smooth tough paste.
(the paste should float in water)
Heat oil in a deep dish.
Take batter in hand, put a hole in the middle and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
The remaining vadas can be microwaved and had later.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Amelia's Potato Pancakes/Latkas 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- turkey and cheese 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Carol's Lemon Butter 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Brinjal pitla 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- FRIED MUSHROOMS 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Thavul Adai 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.