- Urad dal- 1 cup
- Green chillies - 4
- Red chillies -2
- Oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak dal for 1/2 hour and grind it with chillies to a smooth tough paste.
(the paste should float in water)
Heat oil in a deep dish.
Take batter in hand, put a hole in the middle and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
The remaining vadas can be microwaved and had later.
You'll also love
- Fried broccoli 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Yummy Easy Chip Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chinese EggPlant Curry 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Thiruvathirai kali...a sweet rice... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.