- Urad dal- 1 cup
- Green chillies - 4
- Red chillies -2
- Oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak dal for 1/2 hour and grind it with chillies to a smooth tough paste.
(the paste should float in water)
Heat oil in a deep dish.
Take batter in hand, put a hole in the middle and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
The remaining vadas can be microwaved and had later.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.