- 2 bunches of broccoli
- Whipped butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash broccoli than peel the stem and cut into small pieces
Take two large spoons of butter and let simmer in frying pan
Add broccoli and cover frying pan with med low heat.
Once broccoli is soft add salt and pepper to taste
Serve and enjoy
Goes great with steak
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.