Egg and Cheese Puffs
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. onion
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/3 pound grated sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and papper to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat eggs. Chop onion. Shred cheese. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Heat deep fryer to 350 degrees.
Drop mixture by spoonfuls into hot grease until golden brown.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!