It's great to have this on hand for a fast meal but want healthy for your family!
- 4 c pureed tomatoes (use tomato paste to make it thicker)
- 2 T minced onion
- 1/2 c vinegar
- 1 T 1tsp garlic powder
- 1 T 1tsp garlic salt
- 2tsp paprika
- 2tsp sugar
- 4 chopped jalapenos
- I added
- 2tsp oregonal
- 2tsp cumin
- 2tsp salt
- ( I only liked 2 jalapeno)
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together in the saucepan and simmer together for about 15 minutes.
Put into jars leaving headspace.
Process in hot water canner for 40 minutes.
This is just the soup base. Just add corn, meat and anything else you would add to complete your taco soup!
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Spring Vegetable tartar 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Whitson Burritos 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- All Raw Soup 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Mom's Taco Salad with Beans 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Soup 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Pureed Black... 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.