Fiesta Taco Soup
Have a fiesta in your crockpot with this taco soup!
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 can of green chilis
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 onion
- 1 can of pinto beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 pound of shredded chicken
- 1 diced onion
- Tortilla chips (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Cook and then shred the chicken.
Add all ingredients into the crockpot (except for the chips). Do not drain the cans before adding to the crockpot.
Cook on high for 2-4 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Mom's Swiss Steak 3.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Root Beer Meat Lumps 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.1/5 (280 Votes)
- Spinach with Corn Soup 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Paruppu Podi 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Grilled... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Classic Taco Salad 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.