Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 lbs chicken wings (24 wings)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Average budget
mix all ingredients in a large bowl. then add chicken wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to marinate..
remove the chicken from the sauce. place chicken in the slow cooker with 1 cup full of the sauce discard the rest
let cook for 4-5 hours.
You'll also love
- Sloppy joes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Calamari Risotto 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Diver Selected Scallops 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Nana's Chicken & Rice Bake 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Mexican Bean Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Chicken and Dumplings 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Vicious 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Mr.Carter's Samoan Palusami 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.