25 Crockpot Meals That Will Make Back To School A Breeze
The Back-to-School period is stressful enough without having to worry about dinner! Make it easy with these 25 slow-cooker recipes.
© The Magical Slow Cooker
SLOW COOKER MEATLOAF
This time of year can be stressful, for kids and adults alike, but this tender and flavorful meatloaf will ease the transition.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.