Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
This pork chop dish recipe will need to be prepared the day before or ideally early in the morning and left to cook all day, as you need 10 hours of cooking time.
- 4 pork chops (I used the thick ones)
- 6 medium potatoes, chopped into large chunks
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (or home-made)
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 bunch fresh parsley (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grease your slow cooker if it is not non-stick.
Add the potatoes in the bottom and lay the pork chops on the top.
Separately, in a bowl, mix the soup and dry ranch packet together. Pour over the pork chops.
Cook on low heat for about 6-7 hours. Then switch to high for a further 4 hours.
Use any extra sauce as a gravy!
When serving, sprinkle the chops with parsley if desired.
You'll also love
- Hotdog Surprise 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- BARB EASY TO MAKE CHILI 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Apple Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Roast Pork 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Red Beans and Rice 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Ma Bears Stuffed Pork Chops 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Chipolte Baby Back Ribs 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Loin 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe