Slow cook pork chop recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Slow cook pork chop recipes
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
This pork chop dish recipe will need to be prepared the day before or ideally early in the morning and left to cook...
- 4 pork chops (I used the thick ones)
- 6 medium potatoes, chopped into large chunks
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (or home-made)
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 bunch fresh parsley (optional)
Slow Cooker Pork Chops
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Combine soup, dressing mix, garlic and broth
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!