Slow cook chilli recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Slow cook chilli recipes
Hot n' Chunky Slow Cooker Chili
Mix all ingredients well in large slow cooker cook on high 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours
- 2 cans red kidney beans drained
- 1 can diced tomato
- 2-3 cans pasta sauce (I use 1 hot & 1 garlic)depending on the consistency you like
- 1 can mushrooms chopped or sliced
- 1 lg green pepper
- 1/4 red , yellow or orange pepper
- 1 lb ground beef cooked & seasoned to taste
- 4 cooked & chopped hot Italian sausage
- 2 packets of clubhouse chili mix. I use 1 hot 1 reg.
Slow cooker chili
Combine all in slow cooker Cook on low 6 - 8 hrs or high 4 - 5 hours may need a little more liquid depending
- 2 14 oz can kidney beans rinsed
- 1 28 oz can tomatoes
- 1 lb lean ground meat cooked
- 1 lg sweet potato
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup kraft mango chipotle dressing
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!