Slow cook chilli recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Slow cook chilli recipes
Hot n' Chunky Slow Cooker Chili
Mix all ingredients well in large slow cooker cook on high 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours
- 2 cans red kidney beans drained
- 1 can diced tomato
- 2-3 cans pasta sauce (I use 1 hot & 1 garlic)depending on the consistency you like
- 1 can mushrooms chopped or sliced
- 1 lg green pepper
- 1/4 red
- yellow or orange pepper
- 1 lb ground beef cooked & seasoned to taste
- 4 cooked & chopped hot Italian sausage
- 2 packets of clubhouse chili mix. I use 1 hot 1 reg.
Slow cooker chili
Combine all in slow cooker Cook on low 6 - 8 hrs or high 4 - 5 hours may need a little more liquid depending
- 2 14 oz can kidney beans rinsed
- 1 28 oz can tomatoes
- 1 lb lean ground meat cooked
- 1 lg sweet potato
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup kraft mango chipotle dressing
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder