Chunky recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Chunky recipes
In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium high heat
- 1-2 lb Chuck Roast cubed (stew beef can be used)
- 1 Medium Onion chopped
- Adobo Powder
- 1T Ground Cumin
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Bottle Dark Beer
- 1 - 1 1/2 C Beef Stock
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce pureed
- 2T Olive Oil
Hot n' Chunky Slow Cooker Chili
Mix all ingredients well in large slow cooker cook on high 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours
- 2 cans red kidney beans drained
- 1 can diced tomato
- 2-3 cans pasta sauce (I use 1 hot & 1 garlic)depending on the consistency you like
- 1 can mushrooms chopped or sliced
- 1 lg green pepper
- 1/4 red
- yellow or orange pepper
- 1 lb ground beef cooked & seasoned to taste
- 4 cooked & chopped hot Italian sausage
- 2 packets of clubhouse chili mix. I use 1 hot 1 reg.
Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole
I love guacamole and my recipe is super simple! A few key ingredients and a twist on something classic makes this ...
- 3-4 Ripe Haas Avocados
- 1 cup mild Pico De Gallo
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa