Recipes for Pico De Gallo - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: salsa canning
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Pico De Gallo recipes
Pico De Gallo
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Mix all ingredients together except for the salt in a large mixing bowl
- 6-7 Roma tomatoes or 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 c chopped cilantro
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Juice from half a lemon
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
15 homemade salsas to spice up any fiesta
Creative, homemade salsa recipes that will knock your socks off!
White girl's salsa
Super easy and quick
- 5-6 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- 3 cloves garlic
- A handful cilantro
- 5-7 slices pickled jalapeno
- Salt and pepper
16 basic recipes to master the art of Mexican cuisine
By Pascale Weeks
Margaritas, mole and more!
Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole
I love guacamole and my recipe is super simple! A few key ingredients and a twist on something classic makes this ...
- 3-4 Ripe Haas Avocados
- 1 cup mild Pico De Gallo
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
Chop up the tomato, onion, and jalapenos
- Onion tomato jalapeno garlic powder salt pepper lemon juice
How to fall in love with persimmons: 20 swoon-worthy recipes
If you're wondering what to do with winter's bounty of fresh persimmons, take inspiration from these incredible sweet and savory recipes.
Pico De Gallo
Combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least an hour
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaf, chopped (or more to taste!)
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
My guacamole/pico de gallo
Mix all ingredients and serve with chips or your favorite Mexican dish
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato, seeded, chooped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Dash of cumin, salt, pepper