Our best cheddar cheese puffs recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Irresistable No-Bake Oreo Cake
Full of one of our favorite cookies in the whole world, this easy no-bake cake is just unbeatable!
Top rated Cheddar cheese puffs recipes
Egg and Cheese Puffs
By Lorrie Levere
Beat eggs. Chop onion. Shred cheese
- 4 eggs, 1 tbsp. onion, 1/2 cup flour, 1 tbsp. baking powder, 1/3 pound grated sharp cheddar cheese, salt and papper to taste.
Red wine and cheese: friends or foes?
Do red wine and cheese pair well together? Find out the best pairings at Gourmandize.
sausage cheese puffs
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage3 cups biscuit/baking mix4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese3/4 cup water
The Best Cheesy Dish from Each of the 50 States
From the East Coast to the Wild West, Americans everywhere have their own way of enjoying deliciously cheesy foods. Here's the best of every state!
Turkey Bacon Cheddar Puffs
Combine milk and butter in medium saucepan
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Sargento Fine Shredded Sharp or Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!