Our best cheddar cheese puffs recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Cheddar cheese puffs recipes
Egg and Cheese Puffs
By Lorrie Levere
Beat eggs. Chop onion. Shred cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. onion
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/3 pound grated sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and papper to taste.
Red wine and cheese: friends or foes?
Do red wine and cheese pair well together? Find out the best pairings at Gourmandize.
sausage cheese puffs
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage3 cups biscuit/baking mix4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese3/4 cup water
The Best Cheesy Dish from Each of the 50 States
From the East Coast to the Wild West, Americans everywhere have their own way of enjoying deliciously cheesy foods. Here's the best of every state!
Turkey Bacon Cheddar Puffs
Combine milk and butter in medium saucepan
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Sargento Fine Shredded Sharp or Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- cooked crisp
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper