The best homemade cheddar cheese recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Homemade cheddar cheese recipes
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Pre-heat over to 400°
- 2.5 Cups Bisquick baking mix
- 4 TBSP cold butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 Heaping Cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup Cold whole milk
- 1/4 TSP garlic powder
- BRUSH ON TOP
- 2 TBSP Butter, melted
- 1/2 TSP Garlic powder
- 1/4 TSP dried parsley flakes
- Pinch salt
By beetsbluecheese, Beet and Blue Cheese . . . Simple recipes + ramblings
These lovely and effortless little crackers are delicious when made large enough to support a slice of cheese or do...
- 2 cups finely grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. milk
Mac and Cheddar Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli
Place a pot of water on to boil for macaroni
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound macaroni elbows or cavatappi corkscrew shaped pasta twists
- 2 1/2 cups raw broccoli florets, available packaged in produce department
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups yellow sharp Cheddar
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
Vegetarian Bacon Cheddar Waffles
These waffles are so good that meat-eaters won't notice that it's vegetarian
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar plus more to serve
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp creole hot sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 lg sweet onion, diced and sauteed
- 1 cup vegan simulated bacon bits
- 1 cup old cheddar, shredded
arby’s beef n cheddar
instructions heat a skillet over medium heat
- onion buns
- thinly sliced roast beef
- 4 oz american cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- for the arby's sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder