Pineapple Jello Fruit Salad
- 1 LG PKG JELLO ANY FLAVOR
- 16 OZ COTTAGE CHEESE
- 16 OZ SOUR CREAM
- 20 OZ CRUSHED PINEAPPLE WELL DRAINED
- 12 OZ COOL WHIP TOPPING
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
MIX COTTAGE CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM
ADD DRY JELLO THEN STIR
ADD PINEAPPLE AND COOL WHIP STIR ALL INGRIDENTS
LET SET IN REFRIGERATOR FOR 2 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!