Also can be served as a tasty dessert.
- 19 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 4 oz. Instant Pistachio pudding
- 1 small container of Cool Whip
- ½ pkg. Small marshmallows
Pour pineapple into large bowl. Sprinkle the instant pudding over the pineapple and stir thoroughly.
Stir in cool Whip.
Stir in the marshmallows.
Let stand in fridge overnight, or at least a few hours.
You'll also love
- Salad with Foie Gras and Crayfish 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- No Bake PB and Chocolate Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheddar and Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Peanut Pudding Pie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.