Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
- 4 or 5 Sweet potatoes (I'm guessing on quantity - 1 per person)
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Bit of nutmeg
- Small marshmallows
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook potatoes until tender and then cream them.
Add remaining ingredients to creamed potatoes and pour into a baking dish.
Top potato mixture with marshmallows and bake until the marshmallows are brown.
No temperature is given for baking, but I'm guessing 300-350.
You'll also love
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Mom's Best Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Nuts 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Wannabe Hooters Wangz 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- PUMPKIN TARTS 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!