Mom's Best Sweet Potatoes
- 2 big/4 small cans yams
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. butter
- 1 pkg mini marshmallows
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Drain yams and put them into a 9x13 baking dish. Mash until all the lumps are gone. Add the brown sugar and butter; mix well. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Put marshmallows on top and put under broiler for 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are brown on top.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (177 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (208 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!