Mom's Best Sweet Potatoes
- 2 big/4 small cans yams
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. butter
- 1 pkg mini marshmallows
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Drain yams and put them into a 9x13 baking dish. Mash until all the lumps are gone. Add the brown sugar and butter; mix well. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Put marshmallows on top and put under broiler for 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are brown on top.
You'll also love
- Potato Casserole with Hash Browns 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- stuffed taters 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Classic Turkey Pot Pie 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Goop Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Fudge 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Mom's Best Holiday Dressing 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Chips 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel... 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!