Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree
A colourful and wholesome dish for bubbykins.
Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree. Discover our recipe.
- 1 Cup of melon
- 1 Cup of sweet Potato (Pre-boiled and mashed)
- 1/4 Cup of Greek Yoghurt
- Dried ginger or nutmeg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil sweet potato till soft.
In a food processor, blend melon and sweet potato.
Add the yoghurt and blend for another 30 seconds.
Sprinkle with a little ginger or nut on top.
Refrigerate until needed.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!