Kale and Quinoa Salad
- quinoa 1 cup
- water 2 cups
- sun dried tomato
- oliver oil
- brown sugar
- basil and rosemary
- sea salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook quinoa: pour water and quinoa into a pot, cook for 12 minutes or until all the water being absorbed, let it stand for another 15 minutes
chop the kale, mix with sun dried tomato, nuts, raisins, diced ham
making sauce: lemon juice, Rosemary & Basil Seasoned Sea Salt, brown sugar, garlic seasoned oliver oil, mustard(optional)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.