- 1 Tray Oxtail
- Hawaiian Salt
- Anise Star
- Beef Bullion
- Chinese Parsley
- Ong Choy Cabbage
- Boiled Peanut (Optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil oxtail in water with hawaiian salt and ginger.
Dump out water, add new water, hawaiian salt, ginger, anise star.
Add patis and beef boullion to taste and boil until meat in tender.
when almost done, add chinese parsley. ong choy cabbage and boiled peanut.
You'll also love
- MMM Fried Rice 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Modified Smith Island Crabcakes 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- short ribs and cabbage 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A recipe for the Italian soup you... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Cauliflower Manchurian dry [or]... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Curried Pumpkin Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture