Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 5 cups of water
- 3 glugs of chicken boullion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- pinch of hot pepper flakes
- 1 package of udon noodles
- green onions
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
stir fry sliced chicken, add sliced veggies (add peppers and green onion later)
add broth, garlic and ginger and bring to a boil.
add lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper flakes and noodles and simmer 3 minutes
add peppers and green onions and serve
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (240 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.1/5 (97 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Chinese Wonton Soup 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Homemade style chicken curry 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Cutlet in Indian Spices 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.