Delicious Chicken Salad
- 4 Smoked Chicken breasts sliced
- 1 head lettuce cut
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 red pepper speared
- 1 yellow pepper speared
- 4 carrots speared
- 1/2C sesame seeds
- 1 cup cashews or blanched almonds
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 1 C oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1/2 C Dijon mustard
- 1/4 C soy sauce
- 1/4 C Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend all ingredients together in dressing and pour over salad.
You'll also love
- California Roll 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Italian Salad 3.7/5 (37 Votes)
- Thai Mango Salad 4/5 (23 Votes)
- NO FUSS RISOTTO 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken with Mushroom Sauce 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Kadambha urundai...A healthy mix. 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Espresso Biscotti 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.