Quinoa Salad with Cucumber and Cilantro
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (cooled)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 3 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 1/2 TBS Olive oil
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix everything together in a large bowl.
You'll also love
- Greek Salad Dressing 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Pistachio salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Baked Shrimp 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Tortellini chicken cassarole 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Mango Salad 4/5 (23 Votes)
- MOTHER'S DILL PICKLES 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.