BARB EASY TO MAKE CHILI
i FOUND THIS RECIPE AND JUST MODIFIED IT FOR MY FAMILY.
- 2lbs Ground Beef
- 1lb Breakfast Sausage (Bulk)
- 2 Medium onions diced
- 4 Cans Tomato Soup
- 4 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1-2 Cans Chili Beans
- 2tsp Onion Powder
- 2tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup Chili Powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook Ground beef and ground breakfast sausage in pan with onions. Then drain off grease
Add all ingredients to pot.
Cook on medium high until boiling. then turn to simmer for about an hour,stirring occasionally.
I also add shredded cheese to Chili and just a touch of butter to the bowls.
You'll also love
- Leftover Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Bar-B-Cups 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Steak with Mushroom Sauce 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Tony's Fish 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Hamburg stuff 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Christmas Spiced Zucchini Jam 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Crock Pot Roast 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Southwestern Hot and Spicy Chili... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.