- 2 pkgs lime jello
- 3 c. hot water
- 1 can of pear halves
- 1 pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 container of cool whip
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make the jello as the directions say...The jello recipe will call for hot AND cold water. Instead of using the COLD water, substitute with the pear juice from the can. After making the jello recipe, pour the ingredients into a blender and add pear halves and cream cheese.
Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a bowl, and gently add cool whip. Chill, and serve.
You'll also love
- Mamaw Mac' Macaroni Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chinese Sundaes/Hawaiian Haystacks 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Tasty Potato Salad 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Snicker Salad 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Tropical Yogurt and Melon Fruit... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Exotic Fruit Salad 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Makis duck pear arugula & cointreau 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Pear and Avocado Puree 4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.