Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad Cocktail
By Charline , blog : A flavor capture
- * 2/3 good ripe melon and
- * 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- * 2 tablespoons Soho (lychee liqueur)
- * 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- * A dash of lime juice
- * candied ginger
- * 1 teaspoon of sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the melon in half, remove seeds with a spoon. Remove balls of flesh with a melon baller. Place them in a container. Reserve juice in the fridge. Place the raspberries quickly under cold water, drain on paper towels.
- In a cocktail glass, alternating a layer of melon balls, raspberries, and melon. - - Finally, put in desired amount of candied ginger, finely grated.
- An hour before serving, put two tablespoons of lychee liquor in a container, add the ginger powder, sugar and a dash of lime juice. Mix well. Add the liquid to the fruit with delicacy. Refrigerate.
- Garnish with a slice of candied ginger. Serve chilled.
You'll also love
- No Bake Raspberry Icebox Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry Orange Smoothie 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Salad of red beans with curd... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Bacon Salad 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- No bake cheesecake with raspberries 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Ice cream 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Grilled Steak with Citrus Chile... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!