Melon recipes - 7 recipes
Find an elegant melan recipe. From smoothies, salads to desserts find a melon recipe that is right for you!
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Melon recipes
Iced Melon Soup with Mint Oil and Crispy Smoked Duck BreastRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 350 Mix 1 and a half melon with half of the olive oil, the lemon vinegar and ten leaves of mint, p...
- 2 melons
- 1 fresh bunch of mint
- 1 scant cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lemon vinegar
- 1 smoked duck breast
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp tomatoes confit
- 1 pack filo sheets
- salt and pepper
Prosciutto Wrapped Melon with Bourbon Balsamic Sauce
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Whisk together the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat
- 1 large melon
- 15 pieces of prosciutto
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad Cocktail
By Charline , blog : A flavor capture
Cut the melon in half, remove seeds with a spoon
- * 2/3 good ripe melon and
- * 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- * 2 tablespoons Soho (lychee liqueur)
- * 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- * A dash of lime juice
- * candied ginger
- * 1 teaspoon of sugar
Diced Melon with Balsamic Vinegar
Cut the melon flesh into 6 cubes (approx
- - Approximately 8 oz of melon fresh
- red or yellow
- - Balsamic vinegar
- for garnish
Melon Sorbet with lime and rosemary
By Silvia , blog Savoirs et Saveurs
-Cut the melon into cubes (Reserving some slices or balls using a melon baller for garnish later) Place cubes in th...
- For the sorbet:
- 1 lb. melon (cantaloupe)
- 1 lime
- scant 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small sprig of rosemary
- For the meringue:
- 1 egg white
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
Blend all ingredients
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 nectarines
- ½ honeydew melon
Melon Citrus Salad
sweet and cool for the summer
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 clementine or small orange for juice and zest
- 2 cups cantalope
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut