NUTELLA-BANANA WAFFLE SANDWICHES
Things are about to get hot and heavy for Nutella-banana lovers everywhere. Melded together between slices of ordinary sandwich bread and toasted in a waffle iron, it's a sweet and melty combo that can't go wrong! See below for the full recipe.
Nutella-Banana waffle sandwiches
-4 slices of sandwich bread
- Spread Nutella on 2 pieces of sandwich bread.
- Slice the banana into 10 thin rounds.
- Spread the remaining sandwich slices with Nutella.
- Close up the sandwiches.
- Lightly coat your waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the sandwiches to the waffle iron.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove to a plate, and cut the sandwiches in half to serve.
Check out more lip-smacking Nutella recipes here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.