Kool Ade Punch
- 4 pkgs. Kool aid any flavor or color you prefer
- 4 cups sugar
- 2- 46 oz cans of pineapple juice
- 2 quarts boiling water
- 2 quarts cold water
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- 2 quarts seven -up
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix Kool aid, sugar & boiling water until sugar & Kool aid are dissolved, then add cold water & then add pineapple juice. Freeze
When you are ready to use, chop frozen punch up & add to your bowl & then add ginger ale & seven-up & stir
Freeze at least 3 weeks ahead of time
You'll also love
- Spicy Asparagus Dip 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Baja Mountain Dew Blast! 3.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cucumber Avocado Smoothie 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Men's dreams 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Guanábana Punch 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Fluffy Lime Punch 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.