Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 quart of strawberries (rinsed)
- whipped cream (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt chips in microwave at 30 intervals & stir until melted
dip berries and place on wax paper
chill until hard
also can use bananas
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit cabobs 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 2 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Raspberry Brownies 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Pomegranate Berry Smoothie 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry - Banana Smoothie 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!