Simple Red Fruit Salad
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 pineapple
- 2 Cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cut all fruit in bite size pieces and toss.
You'll also love
- Ramen Cabbage Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Ground Beef Taco Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry banana smoothie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Puree 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Martha's Baked Beans 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Best Fruit Punch Ever 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Matt's Beet & Potato Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Energizing Fruit Smoothie 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!