Grandma Annie's Dinner Rolls
When I was a very young girl, these rolls are the first things I can remember my grandmother teaching me how to make. Only 4 simple ingredients.
- 2 cups flour
- one quarter cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine and mix all 4 ingredients.
Spoon into a muffin tin.
Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.