Mother's Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 C oil
- 3 C flour
- 2 C sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 C peeled, grated zucchini
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C chopped nuts
- 1 tsp baking powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Average budget
Cream together eggs, oil and sugar. Stir in zucchini, add remaining ingredients. Batter will be thin. Grease and flour pans. Bake in preheated 325 for 75 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mother's Fresh Apple Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Gramas Apple Crisp 4/5 (5 Votes)
- White Sandwich Bread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Soupe au Pistou 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Leah's Zucchini Bread 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Banana Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.