Bread machine Dinner rolls
- 10 1/2 oz. warm water
- 3 T butter
- 3 T dry powdered milk
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3 1/4 c. bread flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ing. in order listed to bread machine. set on dough cycle. When cycle is complete take out and break off pieces and roll into golf ball sized balls on greased cookie sheet.
Cover with towel and let rise 1 hr.
bake 350 for 10-15 min.
When bottoms are a nice golden brown
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.