Summer Energizing Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 whole banana
- Dash of wheat germ
- (1/2 cup blueberries - optional)
- (1/2 cup almonds - optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a blender, pour in one cup of milk and one cup of plain greek yogurt.
Pour 1/2 cup strawberries (or more if desired) and one whole banana. Pour in the blueberries and almonds. Sprinkle wheat germ on the top.
Blend on med-high for about 2 minutes or until well mixed. Pour mixed drink into glass, enjoy within first 20 minutes of mixing.
Drink will start to separate after 20 minutes, alternative is pouring into a drinkable mixer and mix as you go.
You can add alcohol to the drink if desired.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!