The Best Iced Tea Recipes For Summer
It's Iced Tea Time! Check out our round up of the best iced tea recipes for summer.
© Half Baked Harvest
Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Basil and Honey Sweet Iced Tea
The gorgeous, vibrant color of this iced tea recipe alone is good enough reason to make it! Simply steep dried hibiscus flowers, lemongrass, honey and basil leaves in boiled water for about 20 minutes. Strain it into a pitcher, and serve with lots of ice, and some fresh herbs. A refreshing, delicious summer iced tea recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.