The Best Iced Tea Recipes For Summer
It's Iced Tea Time! Check out our round up of the best iced tea recipes for summer.
© Half Baked Harvest
Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Basil and Honey Sweet Iced Tea
The gorgeous, vibrant color of this iced tea recipe alone is good enough reason to make it! Simply steep dried hibiscus flowers, lemongrass, honey and basil leaves in boiled water for about 20 minutes. Strain it into a pitcher, and serve with lots of ice, and some fresh herbs. A refreshing, delicious summer iced tea recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!