- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream or half & half cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup large granules salt
- ice cubes
- 1 pint size ziplock bag
- 1 gallon zip bag
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine sugar , cream and vanilla in small zip bag.
place ice & salt into large zip bag.
place small bag into large bag and seal well.
shake until mixture hardens, aprox 5 min.
take out small bag once ice-cream is ready and add toppings!
* you can add flavoured extract to your ice cream if you wish!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!