Our very best desserts for kids - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Desserts for kids recipes
Choco -Coco Truffles
By sweety surana
Heat a pan on gas, add butter and roast the coconut crush for 1 min
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup chrushed dry coconut
- 2 tsp milk powder
- 1 tsp Butter/ Ghee
- 2 cups Parle-G biscuit powder
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4th cup castor sugar
- 1 cup melted butter/ghee
- 1 tsp milk
- ½ cup sugar sprinkles
This Is How To Make A Feather Light 3-Ingredient Cheesecake!
It only takes 3 ingredients to make this perfect cake!
Pink Coconut Ladoo
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Delicious coconut balls made with condensed milk, and coconut power with the color and aroma of rose syrup
- Dry coconut powder - 1.5 cups + 1/4 cup for dusting/rolling.
- Condensed milk(sweetened) - half a cup
- Ghee - 2 tea spoon
- Rose syrup (Rooh afza)- 2 table spoon
The Ultimate Guide To Delicious World Pies
Wondering what kind of pies people eat around the world? Now you can make them at home with this mouthwatering guide to world pies!
Vanilla French toast
The kids love these with cinnamon and lots of syrup
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk (you can use flavored Coffee Mate)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Butter (Land O' Lakes)
Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Sugar cookies with cream cheese in them
- 1 c. sugar 1 c. soft butter 1 3oz. pack cream cheese 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 - egg yolk reserve whites in sm. bowl 2 1/4 c. flour
Santa's Little Helper: 35 Kid-friendly Christmas recipes to try
Let the little ones join in on the holiday food preparations this year with these fun and festive ideas.
Cotton Candy Cones
Cotton candy can be used to decorate many desserts
- 1 package of cotton candy
- 1 package of ice cream cones
mini Dessert Pizza
Toast waffles & drizzles with syrup Spread or spray a layer of whipped cream over the waffle
- 4 frozen waffles
- Whipped cream
- Your favorite toppings candies or fruit
Ice CreamRecipewe ♡
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream or half & half cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup large granules salt
- ice cubes
- 1 pint size ziplock bag
- 1 gallon zip bag