Our very best desserts for kids - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Desserts for kids recipes
Choco -Coco Truffles
By sweety surana
Heat a pan on gas, add butter and roast the coconut crush for 1 min
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup chrushed dry coconut
- 2 tsp milk powder
- 1 tsp Butter/ Ghee
- 2 cups Parle-G biscuit powder
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4th cup castor sugar
- 1 cup melted butter/ghee
- 1 tsp milk
- ½ cup sugar sprinkles
This Is How To Make A Feather Light 3-Ingredient Cheesecake!
It only takes 3 ingredients to make this perfect cake!
Pink Coconut Ladoo
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Delicious coconut balls made with condensed milk, and coconut power with the color and aroma of rose syrup
- Dry coconut powder - 1.5 cups + 1/4 cup for dusting/rolling.
- Condensed milk(sweetened) - half a cup
- Ghee - 2 tea spoon
- Rose syrup (Rooh afza)- 2 table spoon
The Ultimate Guide To Delicious World Pies
Wondering what kind of pies people eat around the world? Now you can make them at home with this mouthwatering guide to world pies!
Vanilla French toast
The kids love these with cinnamon and lots of syrup
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk (you can use flavored Coffee Mate)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Butter (Land O' Lakes)
Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Sugar cookies with cream cheese in them
- 1 c. sugar 1 c. soft butter 1 3oz. pack cream cheese 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 - egg yolk reserve whites in sm. bowl 2 1/4 c. flour
Santa's Little Helper: 35 Kid-friendly Christmas recipes to try
Let the little ones join in on the holiday food preparations this year with these fun and festive ideas.
Cotton Candy Cones
Cotton candy can be used to decorate many desserts
- 1 package of cotton candy
- 1 package of ice cream cones
mini Dessert Pizza
Toast waffles & drizzles with syrup Spread or spray a layer of whipped cream over the waffle
- 4 frozen waffles
- Whipped cream
- Your favorite toppings candies or fruit
Ice CreamRecipewe ♡
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream or half & half cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup large granules salt
- ice cubes
- 1 pint size ziplock bag
- 1 gallon zip bag