The best Strawberry Cheesecake recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheesecake
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Strawberry Cheesecake recipes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Fall head over heels for this no-bake banana caramel cheesecake
By Pascale Weeks
Here's the step-by-step recipe for a simple and delicious dessert that offers all the creamy goodness of cheesecake and none of the hassle!
Recipe for chocolate-covered strawberry cheesecake bitesYUM!Food Porn
By kristascookin, A Handful of Everything
Fresh strawberries with cream cheese filling, dipped in chocolate and graham crackers: Step-by-step recipe HERE
- 1 pkg semi-sweet (or milk) chocolate chips (or baking melts)
- 2 Tbsp butter or shortening
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 large container of strawberries or 2 small ones (1 quart)
- 6 oz cream cheese, softenend
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- zest from 1 lemon (about 1 tsp)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
75 cheesy recipes that will make you melt
Cheese, glorious cheese! Indulge your cheese obsession with these 75 recipes that will make you melt.
Strawberry Margarita Cheesecake Bars
Cocktail party desert, fun zest on cheesecake
- 1 package Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 packages (8-oz size) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup strawberry tequila drink mix with real fruit
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel, if desired
- 1 teaspoon orange juice or orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, if desired