- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 70mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the white sugar, and the melted butter together. Press mixture into the bottom of one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and egg yolks; mix until smooth. Add the remaining 1 3/4 cups white sugar, the flour and the heavy cream. Blend until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes, then turn oven temperature down to 200 degrees F (100 degrees C) and continue baking for 1 hour, or until filling is set. Let cheesecake cool, then refrigerate.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!