American breakfast recipes - 7 recipes
American breakfast - a sought-ought item here in France. There is even a restuarant dedicated to it, and it gets crazy busy on Sunday mornings. I love me a hearty pancake stack, some sunny-side up eggs, hash browns, or even a solid breakfast burrito will do it for me. I do love these French croissants, but they'll never hold me over like my old typical American breakfasts.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated American breakfast recipes
Chocolate Brownie Waffles
Place the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; stir with a
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 2 large eggs
- lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
Vanilla French toast
The kids love these with cinnamon and lots of syrup
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk (you can use flavored Coffee Mate)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Butter (Land O' Lakes)
bisquit and gravy
- grand bisquit and pack of gravy and water
- can of pam
Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.
Yummy Sticky Buns
Great for breakfast or a snack, easy to make and delicious
- 1 tube canned large biscuits
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans
BISCUITS AND GRAVY
Fluffy biscuits with creamy sausage white sauce
- 1 can of jumbo biscuits
- 1 9.6 oz or 1 LB of sausage mild
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 21/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Bubba's Favorite Breakfast Casserole
For a great on dish breakfast try this mouth watering EMS Station Favorite
- 12 egg's beaten
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 vidalia onion diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 lb. of diced ham
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 24 oz. frozen hash browns
- 3 cups of shredded cheese (your favorite)