American breakfast recipes - 7 recipes
American breakfast - a sought-ought item here in France. There is even a restuarant dedicated to it, and it gets crazy busy on Sunday mornings. I love me a hearty pancake stack, some sunny-side up eggs, hash browns, or even a solid breakfast burrito will do it for me. I do love these French croissants, but they'll never hold me over like my old typical American breakfasts.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated American breakfast recipes
Chocolate Brownie Waffles
Place the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; stir with a
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 2 large eggs
- lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
Vanilla French toast
The kids love these with cinnamon and lots of syrup
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk (you can use flavored Coffee Mate)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Butter (Land O' Lakes)
bisquit and gravy
- grand bisquit and pack of gravy and water
- can of pam
Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.
Yummy Sticky Buns
Great for breakfast or a snack, easy to make and delicious
- 1 tube canned large biscuits
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans
BISCUITS AND GRAVY
Fluffy biscuits with creamy sausage white sauce
- 1 can of jumbo biscuits
- 1 9.6 oz or 1 LB of sausage mild
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 21/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Bubba's Favorite Breakfast Casserole
For a great on dish breakfast try this mouth watering EMS Station Favorite
- 12 egg's beaten
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 vidalia onion diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 lb. of diced ham
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 24 oz. frozen hash browns
- 3 cups of shredded cheese (your favorite)