bisquit and gravy
- grand bisquit and pack of gravy and water
- can of pam
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 13mins
Cost Budget Friendly
you need small or medium pot, cooking sheet, wisk, spoon.
first go grab grand bisquit out of fridgerator and set it to its side and you need your cooking sheet to cook your bisquit and you also need to spray your cooking sheet well good.
set your pot onto of stove and you need 2 cups of water to bring it to boil for the gravy. and get the stove going once its start to boil. open your package of gravy and pour it into the boiling water and stir it up with wisk then turn it down low lets simmer for 1 min then turn it off.
preheat oven 350
set the bisquit onto cooking sheet, set it into oven let its cook for 13-17 mins or how long you want it to cook it. then bring it out and turn off the oven and set its side to cool it down for few mins.
then finaly go grab the plates set it to its side grab an bisquite onto plate and use spoon whatever you got. to scoop with the gravy and pour onto the bisquit and its ready to serve out.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn French toast recipe 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownie Waffles 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?