Chicken On A Bun
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk of celery
- chopped (optional)
Cut chicken into strips.
Boil strips in about ¾ cup water, until tender. Add the chopped onion and celery early on in boiling stage.
Once chicken pieces are tender, remove from pan and shred apart with a fork. Put shredded chicken back into pot.
Add can of soup and continue to boil until some of the liquid is gone. Add a bit of cornstarch to thicken.
Serve on and over your choice of bun.
You'll also love
- Nana's Bisquick Pizza Bake 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon Patties 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- chocolaté croissants 3.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Simple Tasty Chicken Enchiladas 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas 2.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Arroz con salchichas 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- berry pie 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Salad - Chicken 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.