- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 can of water
- 1 can Corn
- 2 Tbls minced onion
- 8 potatoes -prepare as mashed (in a time crunch
- use instant)
- 1 C cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In skillet, brown ground beef and drain. Add onion and saute till soft. Add corn and can of soup and water. Pour into round 2 qt casserole dish.
Top meat mixture with grated cheese. Now spread the mashed potatoes (fixed to your taste) evenly and add a small amount of butter and salt and pepper to taste. Place in oven at 350 for about 15 minutes. Top of mashed potatoes should have a little browning. Serve.
You'll also love
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- kays cheesecake 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Granny's Potato Salad 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- HOT DOG CHILI 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe! 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!