- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients except barbecue sauce. In a 10x6" baking dish, shape into a loaf.
Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes. Serve sprinkled with more cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad 3.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Copycat King’s Hawaiian Rolls 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Dijon Shrimp Scampi 3/5 (247 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower 3.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Harissah - Middle Eastern Coconut... 3.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (281 Votes)
- Great Grandma Rose's Pumpkin Pie 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!