Oats or Peanut Butter Cookies
- 6 Ounces Margarine or Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 TBSP Backing Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 big TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 TBSP Backing Soda mixed with Milk
- 2 Cups Corn Flakes
- 2 Cups Coconut
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Muesli
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
6 Ounces Margarine or Butter
2 Cups Sugar
2 Cups Flour
2 TBSP Backing Powder
ADD TO The Marge Sugar Mix
2 big TBSP Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 TBSP Backing Soda mixed with Milk
2 Cups Corn Flakes
2 Cups Coconut
1 Cup Oats
1 Cup Muesli
Mix everything well.Form small balls and bake in oven at 400
You'll also love
- Holiday Taters 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Smores pie 3.3/5 (298 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.4/5 (173 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Muffins 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheddar ginger biscuits 3.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Authentic Hungarian Moon Cookies... 3.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Susan's Thimble Cookies 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups 3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.